So here are some pictures.
gotta make it quick so I can see more, live more, eat more.
Click the pictures to expand. Read on.
There were some more things I wanted to photograph and take footage of, but of course my fancy-schmancy DSLR ran out of battery. I will return to the same spot and take better pictures of the wonders I found as I progressed down Insadong.
I found out how to use the Seoul subway, which I had approached with some degree of trepidation. However, with touchscreen informational terminals located with a special button for foreigners, I found it incredibly easy to navigate. The trains were massive and the entire subway was spotless and high-tech. At no point was I ever in fear of being robbed or accosted by strangers. This is a smart city.
Until next time.
gotta make it quick so I can see more, live more, eat more.
Click the pictures to expand. Read on.
| Kimchi is delicious |
| Manduguk, Dumpling soup |
| One of the many views of Seoul |
| Coffee drink of some sort |
| Chillin' with a shake and a cigar |
| Saw this place in passing, the name escapes me now. |
| Dressing up as a scholar from the Joseon dynasty. The two cranes represent this. |
| Street view better than Google can do. |
| Tea ceremony in a traditional house (Hanok) |
| Jjimdak - a spicy clear noodle dish with succulent morsels of chicken (Watch out for bones) |
| Rooftops of Hanoks in Insadong |
| Wall art with messages and couples signing their names. |
| Rooftop view of Insadong |
| Looked over a ledge and found this. I didn't even collect on this but I really should've, knowing how amazing food is here... |
There were some more things I wanted to photograph and take footage of, but of course my fancy-schmancy DSLR ran out of battery. I will return to the same spot and take better pictures of the wonders I found as I progressed down Insadong.
I found out how to use the Seoul subway, which I had approached with some degree of trepidation. However, with touchscreen informational terminals located with a special button for foreigners, I found it incredibly easy to navigate. The trains were massive and the entire subway was spotless and high-tech. At no point was I ever in fear of being robbed or accosted by strangers. This is a smart city.
Until next time.
get that free treat!
ReplyDelete